⚠ This page is outdated. For more recent information have a look at the englisch original.
- Step 1 Layer contains
- the heart of the flower is a nine-pointed star with contour fill parameters set to “from interior towards exterior”
- A petal, with path effect “rotate “ (9 copies, regularly spaced, center manually positioned)
- Step 2 Layer
- Objets/ objet to path was applied to the petal.
- Step 3 Layer
- Path /Split path was applied to the petal, then the paths were combined two by two to obtain the 9 petals.
- Group the petals
- All petals are simple ripple.
All runing stitch have a 3mm length .
Yhe embroidery uses a single grey rayon thread.
Remark : intermediare layers were only kept for demonstration purpose