⚠ This page might be outdated. For more recent information have a look at the englisch section.
This release integrates pyembroidery, a pure Python machine embroidery file format library. This fixes major bugs in several file formats and may make a Mac OS version significantly easier.
- known working file formats:
- writing: PEC PES EXP DST JEF VP3
- reading: PEC PES EXP DST JEF VP3 XXX SEW u01 SHV 10o 100 BRO DSB DSZ EMD INB TBF KSM TAP STX
- stop handling is much better
- Ink/Stitch ends the color block at a STOP
- Stop blocks are denoted in Print PDF’s operator detail view