An open source machine embroidery design platform based on Inkscape.
Ink/Stitch aims to be a full-fledged, crossplattform embroidery digitizing platform based entirely on free, open source software. Our goal is to be approachable for hobbyists while also providing the power needed by professional digitizers.
I've been using Ink/Stitch exclusively in my freelance digitizing work since the beginning of the New Year . Finally made it possible for me to only go into my Windows VMs for nostalgia only and not a necessity for day to day work.
I started embroidery with little to no money after buying the machine-- it's been amazing to find a free software with such amazing capabilities. Thank you so much for creating this wonderful software!!
- May 16, 2020: Ink/Stitch v1.28.0: New Simulator and More
- February 19, 2020: Ink/Stitch v1.27.2: Tons of fixes
- August 20, 2019: Ink/Stitch v1.26.2: fix Linux build
- August 15, 2019: Ink/Stitch v1.26.1: fix PES/PEC color changes
- August 12, 2019: Ink/Stitch v1.26.0: Troubleshoot extension plus more