An open source machine embroidery design platform based on Inkscape.
Ink/Stitch aims to be a full-fledged embroidery digitizing platform based entirely on free, open source software. Our goal is to be approachable for hobbyists while also providing the power needed by professional digitizers.
- March 6, 2019: Ink/Stitch v1.22.1: satin density fix
- February 17, 2019: Ink/Stitch v1.22.0: tons of bug fixes
- December 16, 2018: Ink/Stitch v1.21.0: basic lettering
- November 7, 2018: Ink/Stitch: the official digitizing software for DIY embroidery machines
- October 31, 2018: v1.20.0: auto-route satin, sewing time estimate, and g-code output