An open-source machine embroidery design platform based on Inkscape.
Ink/Stitch aims to be a full-fledged, cross-platform embroidery digitizing platform based entirely on free, open-source software. Our goal is to be approachable for hobbyists while also providing the power needed by professional digitizers.
I've been using Ink/Stitch exclusively in my freelance digitizing work since the beginning of the New Year . Finally made it possible for me to only go into my Windows VMs for nostalgia only and not a necessity for day to day work.
I started embroidery with little to no money after buying the machine-- it's been amazing to find a free software with such amazing capabilities. Thank you so much for creating this wonderful software!!
- January 12, 2022: Ink/Stitch v2.1.2
- January 10, 2022: Ink/Stitch v2.1.0
- May 3, 2021: Ink/Stitch v2.0
- August 19, 2020: Ink/Stitch v1.29.1
- May 16, 2020: Ink/Stitch v1.28.0: New Simulator and More