An open-source machine embroidery design platform based on Inkscape.
Ink/Stitch aims to be a full-fledged, cross-platform embroidery digitizing platform based entirely on free, open-source software. Our goal is to be approachable for hobbyists while also providing the power needed by professional digitizers.
I've been using Ink/Stitch exclusively in my freelance digitizing work since the beginning of the New Year . Finally made it possible for me to only go into my Windows VMs for nostalgia only and not a necessity for day to day work.
I started embroidery with little to no money after buying the machine-- it's been amazing to find a free software with such amazing capabilities. Thank you so much for creating this wonderful software!!
- August 19, 2020: Ink/Stitch v1.29.1
- May 16, 2020: Ink/Stitch v1.28.0: New Simulator and More
- February 19, 2020: Ink/Stitch v1.27.2: Tons of fixes
- August 20, 2019: Ink/Stitch v1.26.2: fix Linux build
- August 15, 2019: Ink/Stitch v1.26.1: fix PES/PEC color changes